Java Ninja (Developer)
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R35 000 - R55 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||+5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, based in Cape Town, requires an up and coming Java Ninja to join their team.
You will be tasked to maintain existing components in the environment as well as develop new components when necessary as part of a team.
Does this sound like something that interests you? Is java development where your passion lies? Have a look at the duties and requirements and see if this is the role for you.
• Create and maintain documentation
• Follow client specifications
• Attend meetings and sessions
• Develop according to object oriented design principles
• Ensure code is robust using industry proven methodologies and tools
• Perform administrative functions related to software development
• Deploy software using deployment procedure
• Support and maintain applications
• Debug and fix software faults
• Optimize system performance
• Work with the team or independently when required
• Remain current on Java development or changes
• BSc degree or equivalent qualification
• +5 years’ experience
• Strong Java 5 SE or greater language skills
• SQL skills
• Linux skills
• Good understanding of database concepts
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Mobile industry, TCP or multi-threading knowledge an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za