Java Mobile app developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R45k – R30k|
|Education||• BSc degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent|
Our client is building a team of mobile app developers who are passionate about technology and how it can be used to make things easier and better.
Candidates must be driven and able to self-manage "Google-plex" style environment.
Work directly with Business Directors and team of Project Managers/Designers
Brainstorm, spec and roll out business enhancing apps for customers.
We want all your talent, and will reward you for it!
About the role
• Focus on development from informal but detailed specification
• Involved in Design and maintenance of mobile applications that perform well and are extremely user friendly
• Comfortable with formal/informal specifications/customer requirements definition
• Creation of reusable libraries and mobile application frameworks
• Constant improvement culture (work to become better and more effective)
• Balance short term requirements with long-term efficiency
• Using design patterns to solve application issues
• Evaluate and research latest technologies
• Alter/Maintain/Update existing apps for customer requirements
• We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
• Candidates with all levels of experiences will be considered from graduate through to Senior Developer.
• Android or Blackberry Application Development Experience
• Proficiency in Java programming language
• Proficient knowledge of HTML 5
• Expertise in development and implementing applications with standard UI components, creating custom UI components, connecting applications to Back End services.
• Front-end development including JQuery
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming
• Can read code written by others.
• Has experience debugging code.
Other (Just as important)
• Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
• Should be a Self-starter and Problem-solver
• Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
• Some knowledge of the Linux command line would be beneficial
• Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
• Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
• Mobile Web experience
• Have developed at least one Mobile App
• BSc degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent training or demonstrable experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za