Java Lead Developer (CPT)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R70k - R50k|
A top ERP Commercial Development House is Cape Town is growing rapidly and requires a Java Lead Developer to join them in their success.
• IT Related Degree/Diploma (Honours Preferred)
• 10+ Years’ experience of enterprise-level professional computing
• Experience of working directly with customers and collaboration within a multi-disciplined team
• Experience of leading and mentoring multi-disciplined teams
• Experience of the Retail Sector will be a major plus.
• Experience gained in industry of the entire software development lifecycle (Requirements
• Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance) is required.
• Exposure to and experience of developing software using Agile techniques and methodologies is essential.
• Basic JSE API (to v7)
• GUI Development (Swing / SWT)
• Java 5.0 Language Fundamentals
• JAXP / JAXB
• Logging frameworks (SLF4J, Log4J)
• EJB (MDBs)
• JSP & HTML (incl v5.0)
• JSP Custom Tags
• Caching mechanisms (ehCache)
• Mobile Experience (Advantageous)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Application close End May 2016
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za