|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R 50K to R 40K per Month (Depending on experience)|
|Education||BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)|
|Experience||five years of general development experience (three years’ exposure to financial/retail)|
A company based in Cape Town are looking for a very experience and skilled Java Developer to join their team. This individual will be working on exciting and challenging projects. This individual will be expected to develop and maintain large scale, low latency applications for financial and retail products and write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• five years of general development experience (three years’ exposure to financial/retail)
• BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
• Experience in a retail, payments or banking environment.
• Firm understanding of Object Orientated programming and design using common design patterns.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework e.g. Spring, JSF, etc
• Understand full application life-cycle (web, db, application, front-end and 3rd party integration).
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST.
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration.
• Experience with relational databases.
• Experience with noSQL (MongoDb, Cassandra, etc.) – nice to have.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za