|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
• The role entails java development designed to facilitate and fulfill the roles and responsibilities of our development team.
• You will be engaged in the full SDLC, participating in architecture sessions, planning and estimating discussions, building software (including unit tests) and debugging software defects.
• Your experience in both back-end and front-end implementation will provide a unique understanding of the project and ensure synergy between client and server communication.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree/diploma or 4+ years equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 years Java experience
• HTML and CSS
• Experience with Source Control technologies like SVN or GIT
• Experience with developing and / or consuming back-end API's (e.g. REST endpoints)
• Have pride in the quality of the software you create – are able to defend your code and see code reviews as a learning experience.
• It would be to your advantage if you have experience with: Bootstrap 3.0, JQuery, SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za