|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R420k - R250k|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
A multinational consulting company is looking for a talented Java Deva too join their team, to be based at the client, a top financial institution in Bellville.
• 3 - 5 Years’ Experience
• IT-Related Degree/Diploma
• Java Certifications Advantageous
Skills and Experience:
• 2-3 years of development experience on Java 1.6+, experience in Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts
• Webservers : JBoss, Tomcat
• Expose to JMeter, Memory Analyser Tool
• HTML 5
• Have a working understanding of how HTML forms work. Notably the difference between GET and POST submission methods. HTTP methods.
• Understand the basic Servlet lifecycle.
• Understand the different web scopes. Most importantly the request, session and application scopes.
• Understand the Servlet/JSP interaction and render model. Notably understand how Servlets and JSPs interact with each other.
• Understand the role of a bean in a JSP page and how to create one.
• Have a good working knowledge of the Collections API. Specifically Lists and Maps.
• Understand how to use the JSTL tag library to perform various functions in a page. Understand how to write various EL expressions.
• Data based operation using ORM/JDBC frameworks
• Security Implementation using Authentication/Authorization framework
• Basic understanding of SOAP Web service
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za