|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A lovely company in the Cape Town area is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team.
• Design of the system architecture
• Assistance with the production of technical specifications
• Design solutions across multiple systems
• Strong technical knowledge across multiple disciplines (such as development patterns, MVC, front-end frameworks, Spring framework, performance and optimisation)
• Debug across multiple systems
• Build and maintain systems
• Integrate new systems with existing ones
• Analyse existing systems to evaluate user requirements, and assist with technical specifications
• Lead small team of developers on various projects
• Detailed design capabilities to ensure that the system is designed to consider dimensions such as security, performance, and user friendliness
• Weblogic, JBoss Application Server experience
• SOAP, XML, XSLT, Web Services experience
• JMS, Tibco EMS experience
• Linux experience
• Web Security experience
• Broad Java/J2EE Pattern knowledge
• JSP, HTML, Struts experience
• JBoss Seam, JSF, RichFaces and/or IceFaces experience
• ORM technology eg. Hibernate experience
• Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) experience
• Java EE 5 & 6 experience
• EJB 3 & EJB 2 experience
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Not afraid of a challenge
• Willing to work additional hours if required
• Work well independently as well as in a team
Please take note that applications close on 23 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za