|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R30k – R40k|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A well-established company is looking for a skilled Java Developer in the Johannesburg area.
• You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions.
• You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
• You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
• Provides support service when required constant monitoring and update of production environment.
• Identify and reports trends where appropriate.
• Investigate reasons for critical problems.
• Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents.
• J2EE (EJB 3.0)
• Servlets or MVC (Spring, Struts)
• SOAP/ Rest
• JAX – RS
• JAX – WS
• Weblogic/Websphere Application
• Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE.
• Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
• The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints into account.
• Solutions mindset
• Team Player
• Thirst for learning new technologies
• Passion to deliver the promised service
• Should have good written and spoken English
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team
• Ability to work independently
Please take note that applications close on 17 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za