|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R35k – R45k|
A lovely company in the Cape Town area is on the search for a vibrant Java Developer.
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documentation to design and code solutions in Java
• Define and analyse problems, incidents and defects in order to derive a solution
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
• Create, document and implement unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses
• Build, debug, test and document java solutions
• Assist users with procedural or minor technical / application problems
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
• Interface to and assist the testing and operations departments
• Performance tuning of application programs
• Quality assurance on program coded
• Verify that the system meets performance criteria
• Java programming experience
• Programming experience in EJB, Spring, JSP, XML, JAXWS, JAXB, SQL
• Experience with Java Application Servers e.g. JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere
• RDBMS architecture and design
• Fact finding methods and problem solving
• Action Planning
• Analytical Thinking
• Communication Comparisons
• Evaluating Innovation
• Insight Organising
Please take note that applications close on 16 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za