|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R20k – R15k|
|Education||IT-Related Bachelor’s degree|
A client, based in Cape Town, is looking for a Java Developer to join them. This company in the eCommerce industry deals with leading retailers. You, the developer, will work with the project managers to prioritize projects and work with the development team to update existing code as well as write new programs to improve functionality. The developer will work with both front-end and back-end technologies where appropriate and also be expected to contribute positively to the management of the company’s source code.
Qualifications and experience:
• IT-Related Bachelor’s degree
• Java and Spring framework development experience is essential
• J2EE, JSP, JSTL and JMS experience is required
• Prior experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems is desired
• Prior experience with Eclipse IDE and GIT is desired
• Prior experience with Hybris or other eCommerce system is desired
• Experience of Linux operating systems would be an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za