|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||4+ years experience|
An exciting new position is available for a Java Developer in Cape Town. The successful applicant will be part of a development team responsible for implementing quality code changes initiated by customers (support) or product management (development). Work closely with analysts, designers, documenters and testers to deliver high quality product to a specified timescale.
• Minimum 4 years Java experience, using at least JDK 1.4
• Must be willing to work in a J2SE environment
• Must have proven server side development capabilities.
• Must have JavaSwing and JDBC development experience.
• Experience in application system development, and not only Web/Mobile applications
• CORBA knowledge advantage.
• Sun Java Certification advantageous
• Must have strong relational database and stored procedure experience
• Be comfortable constructing complex high performance SQL queries
• Oracle would be an advantage.
• Unix (HP-UX, Solaris and/or AIX) experience advantageous
• Must be comfortable with implementing OO designs, and be able to interpret UML design diagrams.
• Telecommunications background advantageous
• CVS, Subversion, or similar version control tool experience is an advantage.
• Must have working knowledge of either Eclipse or J Builder or NetBeans
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note preference will be given to BEE candidates.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za