|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
Leading software company based in Stellenbosch, has a position available for a Java Developer for the development
Of web based applications:
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Information technology
• 1-2 years’ experience with relevant technologies.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical writing skills
• Effective communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Organizational skills and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-driven and confident in his/her own abilities.
Key Performance Areas:
• XML, JSON
• HTML, HTMLS, JQUERY, JSP, AJAX,CSS
• SQL, MY SQL, ORACLE, POSTGRES
• Experience in non-relational databases will be advantageous, CQL3, Cassandra, Hadoop
• Play framework (MVC), Intellij IDE.
Responsibilities will include:
• Development and maintenance of web based Java applications using the technologies mentioned above.
• Design and document solutions according to internal standards.
• Research, document and share new applicable technologies.
• Participate in daily SCRUM sessions.
• General accounting knowledge would be beneficial.
Based on experience and qualification we offer the following:
• Basic salary: Negotiable
• Provident fund and Medical aid after the probation period
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za