|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k – R32k|
|Education||Degree in either Computer Science or Finance|
We are currently looking for an Experienced Java Developer with some experience in the financial sector.
You will be joining the existing team and be responsible for supporting the client base and delivering high quality, robust technical solutions for applications including, testing and maintaining software applications and also for researching, designing and documenting design specifications.
You will also be involved in architecting & designing solutions which are consistent with the team’s strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong enterprise Java experience for server side and web services
• Strong Database experience
• Experience with web applications and a strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• A strong knowledge of Unix and Solaris (Advantage)
• Previous financial systems experience and a background of developing software testing applications ( Advantage)
Programming languages, technologies & tools
• Java, JUnit, J2EE
• SQL, JDBC, ODBC
• XML, XSLT
• Swing, JUnit
• Apache Tomcat or other Servlet Containers
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
• Degree in either Computer Science or Finance
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za