|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R40k – R28k|
The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in information or software engineering systems, computer science, computer programming or a related discipline. Continuing education is required in this field to keep up with changing technologies.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience with relevant technologies.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical writing skills
• Effective communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Organisational skills and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-driven and confident in his/her own abilities.
Key Performance competencies:
• Database development – against relational databases using JDBC. (Oracle)
• Must have solid SQL knowledge, preferably on Oracle.
• Must have experience in XML, XSLT, JSP, Servlets, Custom Tags, HTML.
• Knowledge of Flex, Spring, BlazeDS, Struts and EJBs.
• Must have experience in building web based applications using technologies above.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Some of your duties would include:
• Development and maintenance of web based Java applications using the technologies mentioned above.
• Design and document solutions according to internal standards.
• Research, document and share new applicable technologies.
• Participate in daily SCRUM sessions.
• General accounting knowledge would be beneficial.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za