|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R38k – R28k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary IT qualification or qualification|
The position is focused on software development in the SOA and Integration space. We're seeking a developer who's able to quickly troubleshoot problems in a complex distributed environment - a key competency is the ability to take ownership of problems and to logically and systematically debug, diagnose, and fix root causes. While we don't require the incumbent to perform system admin tasks, the ability to configure and administer Linux servers will be advantageous.
The incumbent will be versatile and have an aptitude and passion to learn new technology and stretch their ability. The successful incumbent is one who is excited about advances in the IT field, spends personal time reading about software development, is able to have informed opinions and engage in rational debate, challenge the status quo, and manage conflict constructively.
While working in this team you'll have the opportunity to be exposed to technologies that implement SCA principles, use JMS extensively, and perform event correlation, process orchestration and business process management. Our legacy is in IBM mainframe technologies and JBoss Application Server. We've acquired a suite of TIBCO technologies such as ActiveMatrix Service Grid, BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, iProcess, and Enterprise Message Service. The main purpose of the role will be mastering these technologies by designing implementing enterprise services in our ESB domain.
• Relevant tertiary IT qualification or qualification through experience
• Five+ years' systems development experience
• Three+ years' Java development experience
• Solid experience in Spring Framework, Java EE, OSGi
• Experience in TIBCO technologies such as ActiveMatrix Service Grid, BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, iProcess, and Enterprise Message Service
• While we don't yet use scripting languages in production code, if you're already proficient in languages like Python, Groovy, or Ruby, then please do apply.
• Experience: WSDL, XSD, XMLBeans, JAXB, Eclipse, SVN, Java, JMS, HTTP, ANT, Sonar, Jenkins, DB2, MSSQL, OSGi, Hibernate, EHCache, EntireX, Tomcat
• Fully competent in use of developer's tool kit
• Debugging and troubleshooting
• OO analysis and design
• Design patterns
• Application server (JBoss or other)
• Solid knowledge of OO design patterns -very advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za