|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k – R28k|
This Christmas get a head start of everyone else and apply for your dream job now!!
International Web Technology Company is seeking a strong Java Server-Side software developer to join them at their Cape Town based development centre.
This role demands thorough technical skills and knowledge coupled with leadership, planning, and management abilities.
• Performing technical analysis and development of prototypes where required.
• Prepare technical specifications.
• Assist in the estimation and planning of development work.
• Design, develop, test, document, and maintain code.
• Track and report on task progress.
• Deliver work on schedule.
• Partake in design and code reviews and audits.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• J2EE server-side technologies (JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, XML, JSON, Restful Services)
• SQL (experience with a relational database (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2)
• Spring framework (preferable)
• Familiarity with front end technologies such as JQuery and Flex.
• Familiarity with web application security.
• Familiarity with Glassfish or other application servers such as Tomcat.
• +3 Years’ experience
BSc Computer Science Minimum
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential***Seasons Greetings!***
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za