Java Developer (Web Applications + OO)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Northern Suburbs|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
A well-established company in the CPT North area is looking for passionate Java Developer with experience with Web Applications and Object Orientated Programming to join their vibrant team!
*No applications will be considered after 21 December 2015
Requirements + Responsibilities:
• BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
• Min five years of general development experience
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience in a retail, payments or banking environment.
• Object Orientated programming and design using common design patterns.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework e.g. spring, JSF, etc.
• Understand full application life-cycle (web, db. application, front-end and 3rd party integration).
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST.
• Experience with relational databases.
• Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za