Java Developer (Int - Snr)
|Location||Java Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary||R40 000 – R30 000 per month|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in IT or Equivalent|
|Experience||Software development in financial services environment experience of about 4-8 years|
An excellent Intermediate – Senior Java developer position is available at a leading company in the IT industry.
• Assisting team members with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions.
• Working in team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers.
• To manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
• Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE
• Solid knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
• To provide the right solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints into account.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Equivalent
• Software development in financial services environment experience of about 4-8 years.
• J2EE experience.
• Hibernate & spring & JPA, JSF, JSP
• WebSphere Application server & WebSphere Process Server
• Working knowledge of development design patterns
• Sound object-orientated analysis, design and development skills and knowledge
• Decent knowledge and understanding of agile development methodologies
• MEAN stack
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Marike on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za