|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Experience||5 years commercial expreince|
A great new position is available for a Java Architect with a mobile company in Johannesburg. The position entails working with a small group of developers. The core focus will be architecture and development in the Java Programming language.
• Design, develop, maintain and integrate server related system
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Degree
• Sun Java certified courses advantageous
• 5-years’ experience in related architecture and development
• Practical knowledge, experience and exposure required in the following:
o Solid Java J2SE and J2EE server side architecture and development experience
o SQL Server (Database design and programming)
o Development environment using Eclipse IDE and CVS configuration tool, with ANT build files
• Exposure to front-end development with integration, web interfaces, user interfaces using Tomcat with technologies such as:
o HTTP, HTML, XML, XSLT
o iBATIS, Struts
o Webservices, SOAP
• Exposure to C# and C++ will be beneficial
• Must have a focused career in Software Development
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za