Java & UI Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R20 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||Bachelor degree or equivalent|
|Experience||1-5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, a leading company in the IT industry, based in Cape Town, is currently looking for a Java & UI Developer to join their team.
Some duties include:
• Support applications written in Java and other UI technologies.
• Develop, test and document solutions which adhere to best practices and that fit into the framework.
• Develop new software.
• Open Source Software community product development and support.
• Maintenance and support of solutions.
• Keep on top of Java and UI technology and best practices.
• Technical support/assistance to other developers.
• Mentoring of other developers
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• 1-5 years Java experience.
• Experience in web based projects, MVC architecture and RESTful Service architecture
• Experience with open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JUnit.
• Experience in using Eclipse, Maven, JBOSS and or Tomcat.
• Knowledge of J2EE, Java, UML, Web services, relational databases (Oracle, MySQL), reporting tools such as Jasper Reports.
• Exposure to the SDLC.
• Use of bug tracking systems.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za