Java, PHP and C# Developers
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k – R15k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary Degree|
Essentially we're looking for about 5 Developers.
The technical requirements are as follows:
• Primarily a PHP programmer with a knowledge of java, or a good Java programmer who is willing to learn and work in PHP .
• Graphic design with Photoshop will be a real definite advantage, although we understand such people are very rare indeed. If claiming these bonus points, the candidate should have a portfolio to show. But we're not looking at candidates whose main story is only web site development in and of itself.
• MySQL database, use and administration.
• Good Linux skills or basic Linux skills and willing to master it.
• We're looking at Developers who either have no work experience, or who have between one and three years in a current position.
• We don't use Windows at EMC, candidates will work on Mac desktop and work with Linux servers.
• No windows-only developers please, i.e. Visual Basic, C#, MS SQL Server etc.
• Candidates should have a 3-year course or degree, such as CTI or a university.
• We're a Mac and Linux company which doesn't have any Microsoft server infrastructure, so candidates whose education and career path consists of VB, C#, IIS, MS SQL Server, Windows Server, ASP.Net etc, are not suitable.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za