International Tax Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 750 K - R 700 K|
|Education||B Com (Hons) / LLB + Tax Diploma / Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 - 5 years International Tax|
a Giant in the Pharmaceutical Industry is seeking an International Tax Specialist to join their team.
Specific Outcomes/ Accountability:
• Preparation of annual controlled foreign company returns
• Review of legal agreements to ensure tax compliance
• International tax research including corporate tax and all indirect taxes
• Issuing of opinions and drafting of board notes
• Generally providing support to the Group Tax Manager
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Capable of delivering papers on international tax and SA controlled foreign company legislation.
• The person must have the following skills and abilities
• High level of business acumen
• Ability to understand and interpret the impact of tax law changes on the business
• Excellent opinion writing skills
• Excellent project management skills including the ability to effectively manage projects, meet deadlines and the ability to effectively manage the implementation of proposals/acquisitions
• Excellent communication skills Team player
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za