International Manager - Water Resources
|Salary||$140k - $90k (AUD)|
|Education||Masters Eng, BSc Eng Sc|
International water Resources Manager
Primary Purpose of Position:
To provide leadership and strategically drive the growth and sustainability of the International Water Resources business across the group’s operational footprint.
The International Manager- Water Resources, is responsible for developing the Group’s water resources business in collaboration with functional, divisional and regional teams. This is a senior position with the prime objective of positioning the company as a market leader in providing high quality, sustainable and ethically driven consultancy services.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective planning and time management skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Building strategic relationships
• Proven ability to deliver exceptional results
• Strong project management skills
• Recognized strength in working collaboratively with multidisciplinary and culturally diverse teams
• Demonstrated integrity and long-term commitment to team
• Demonstrated ability and drive to work under pressure
EDUCATION & FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors degree in engineering science
• Post- graduate qualification (s) in engineering. Master degree in engineering / management (preferable)
• Membership of recognized professional body/bodies
• Minimum 15 years experience of professional and practical experience in water resources engineering/management.
• International consulting experience (preferable)
• Excellent English language skills to prepare business development and technical reports
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of appropriate software applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/ Madelaine/Meghan/Riana on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za