|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Boksburg|
|Salary||R 550 - R 500 K|
|Education||CA (SA) - NON NEGOTIABLE|
|Experience||3 - 5 yrs experience|
Our Client in the Mining Sector is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their team.
• CA (SA) - NON NEGOTIABLE
• CIA / CPA / MBA - Preferable
• Evaluating the company’s internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that it’s adequate, effective and in compliance with regulatory principles, industry standards and corporate guidelines.
• The incumbent will be required to follow generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) in testing or reviewing the company, or a department's, controls.
• A control is a set of instructions that senior management sets up to avoid operational losses due to theft, error or technology breakdowns.
• A control is adequate if it explains in detail procedures to perform tasks, assign duties, report problems and perform evaluations.
• An effective control remedies control breakdowns appropriately.
• Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended to enable the company to meet objectives and goals.
• Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provide recommendations for improving the company’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
• Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
• Evaluate regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel.
• Evaluate the company’s readiness in case of business interruption.
• Maintain open communication with management and the audit committee.
• Team with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
• Provide support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
• Plan, perform and report on the adequacy of internal controls, the effectiveness of business operations.
• Develop recommendations to strengthen the controls over financial reporting or improve efficiency on the way the company conducts business operations, processes and systems.
• Any other ad-hoc assignment necessary
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za