|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Education||Bcom/ Bcom Hons + CIA|
Large Consulting Audit Firm is currently looking for an Internal Auditor Bcom Honours + CIA for a 6 months contract.
Major roles and responsibilities of internal audit function are summarised as below:
• evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met
• reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
• evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
• evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel
• evaluates the organisation's readiness in case of business interruption
• maintains open communication with management and the audit committee
• teams with other internal and external resources as appropriate
• engages in continuous education and staff development
• provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877 you can also contact Liezel on 031 350 4405. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za