Internal Audit Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Durban|
|Salary||R 650 - R 600 K|
|Education||B Com + CIA + CFE / CISA|
|Experience||6 - 8 years' experience|
Internal Audit Manager - Group Audit & Risk Division - Corporate Services Centre
An exceptional opportunity awaits a dynamic individual with the right qualifications and experience to manage the implementation of the Audit Strategy, Audit Coverage Plan, Resources, Quality Assurance and relationships with various stakeholders within the Group’s Audit Division.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be required to:
• Develop, manage and implement Audit Coverage Plans.
• Manage Strategic Risk Management Programme.
• Develop an independent macro risk profile of the group for audit purposes.
• Review audit work papers and reports.
• Present audit reports to various business committees.
• Manage implementation of Internal Audit Strategy.
• Manage Internal Audit Administration.
• Liaise with stakeholders (External and Internal).
• Manage multiple projects and multiple teams.
• Manage human resources and financial resources
• Facilitate implementation of the combined assurance model.
The following entry requirements must be met in order to be considered for this position:
• Post Graduate / Bachelor’s degree in Internal Auditing or Accounting and Finance, or a related field.
• Certification as a CIA, CA (SA), CFE or CISA, would serve as an advantage.
• Eight years’ experience in performing audits in one or more of the following fields: Financial / Operational Auditing, Performance Auditing, Forensic Auditing and Information Systems Auditing.
• Four years’ practical experience in managing and directing multiple audit assignments and human resources.
• Thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures and practices of internal auditing.
• Understanding of the principles, procedures, and practices of accounting and financial records and transactions.
• Knowledge of PFMA, King II, NCA, FICA, CPA, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally, and in writing.
• Ability to effectively review and translate implementation of various laws and regulations.
• Must be a flexible and proactive individual, with high level of integrity.
• Be a firm, objective, independent and confident individual.
• Must be willing and capable of working under pressure and extended hours.
• Be willing to travel at a minimal across KwaZulu-Natal.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za