Intermediate Web Developer
|Salary||R 30 K to R 20 K per Month (Depending on experience)|
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate|
|Experience||2-4 years’ experience|
A company based in Johannesburg are looking for an Intermediate web developer with a lot of experience. The duties will include development, assisting in coding patterns and designs, creating and overseeing tasks and reviewing work done.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 2-4 years’ experience.
• Programming languages required PHP, experience in mobile technologies (PhoneGap and the like), advantageous Perl
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery, NoJS/AngularJS/etc). HTML5, web2.0 (ajax) and mobile application development.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge essential
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential [Other PHP Frameworks will be considered; however, they would then need to learn CakePHP]
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
• Basic understanding of project-management disciplines
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za