Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveyor|
|Experience||3-6 years' experience|
An intermediate Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to join a well-established PQS firm in Fourways- Johannesburg.
• BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveyor
• 3- 6 years’ experience within a PQS environment
• Commercial experience will be an advantage
• Candidate with SACQSP
• Fluent in English
• Good communication skills
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
• Preparation of estimates and feasibility studies
• Preparation of Bills of Quantities
• Preparation of payment certificates, cost reports, cash flows, variation orders and final accounts Preparation of tender & contractual documentation
• Compiling tender evaluations
• Site visits and measuring
• Meetings and liaising with project teams including engineers, architects, project managers, contractors and sub-contractors
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Este on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za