Intermediate PHP Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary||R30k - R20k|
EXCELLENT company based in Pretoria looking for an Intermediate PHP Developer to join their team!
For more information, please see below the requirements and apply to get a shot at this awesome opportunity!
• Grade 12 certificate or equivalent Level 4 qualification issued by SAQA
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or diploma in Information Technology
• Clear criminal and ITC record
• Experience in PHP Development, MySQL, MS-SQL, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, Web services (XML) & CSS
• Minimum of 3-5 years working experience
• Expert knowledge of computer languages
• Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques
• Experience of object oriented programming (essential)
• Front-end development including jQuery (essential)
• Understanding of Ajax (desirable, not essential)
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (essential)
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
• Expert knowledge of used operating systems
• Expert knowledge of standard development tools
• Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures
• Good knowledge of security and encryption
• Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency
• Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs
• Define functional specifications of the system for the appropriate hardware
• Analysis of system, data and processes
• As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za