Intermediate PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Centurion|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||3-5 years’ experience|
A new position is available for an Intermediate PHP Developer for a company in Centurion. Client is looking for an experienced developer!
• Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
• Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
• Write clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
• Preliminary testing sites to make sure that it is functioning properly
• Write reusable code preferably using classes and libraries
• Creating reports for management and clients
• Technical support i.e. Backups, Servers and hardware related
• Database Administration
• Ad hoc duties assigned by management from time-to-time
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or diploma in Information Technology
• Experience in PHP Development, MySQL, MS-SQL, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, Web services (XML) & CSS
• Minimum of 3-5 years working experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za