Intermediate PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R35k|
Intermediate PHP Developer position to be filled. Situated within Johannesburg, our client is looking for a great PHP Developer to cover the following position.
• Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal.
• Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology.
• Can work on XHTML/CSS based code based on templates.
• Mobile Web experience.
• Java Skills.
• Proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery (3 years minimum).
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.
• Experience of MVC design patterns and frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Experience with CakePHP or Symphony frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Front-end development including jQuery.
• Understanding of Ajax.
• Excellent understanding of server-side programming.
• Must write efficient scalable code with documentation.
• Commercial experience in Web Application development.
• Can read code written by others.
• Has experience debugging code.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3
working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za