|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Century City|
|Salary||R 35K – R 25K per Month|
|Education||IT Diploma or related Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of professional development experience|
A company based in Cape Town are looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to join their team of dynamic and hardworking developers. This candidate’s responsibilities will include working in a team to develop and test enterprise-ready business applications in a variety of configurations, produce brand new solutions, implement testing plans and write the necessary code to automate testing, work with customers and project managers to deliver quality, effective software and much more.
• 3 – 5 years of professional development experience.
• IT Diploma or related Degree
• Development experience in a Scrum based Agile environment
• Exposure to BDD/TDD
• Exposure to Enterprise development
• Proven Java experience
• Exposure to object-oriented design concepts
Technical Skills Required:
• Frameworks: Web Frameworks (Struts/JSF, PrimeFaces), Spring (Core, Boot, Web, Remoting, Security), WebServices (SOAP, REST)
• Databases: MS SQL server, SQL etc.
• Mobile Dev: iOS and Android Development
• App Design: OOA/D, Design Patterns (GoF), Enterprise Patterns, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture
• App Servers: Tomcat, Websphere (including Admin)
• Integration experience
• General Dev: Eclipse IDE, Source Control Tools Unit Testing Concepts (JUnit), Ant / Maven
• Process: Agile - SCRUM
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za