Intermediate Java Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 35 000K – R 30 000 per Month|
|Education||BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field|
|Experience||3-5 Years Experience|
A company based in Bryanston are looking for intermediate Java Developers to join their team. This company have developed, and successfully operate secure transactional portals for numerous national, provincial and local government departments and institutions. If you are passionate about java Development and are looking for growth and a more challenging environment, then look no further
• 3 - 5 years’ experience
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with LiveCycle Data Services (Advantage)
• Experience with development of real-time web-based user interfaces.
• Experience with development of complex web-based portals
• Familiar with software development lifecycle and processes
• Familiarity with Financial systems and accounting concepts is advantageous
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for system maintenance and new development as required by the senior developer on their team.
• Responsible for committing code within specified timelines within the guidelines of the assigned team.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of delivered code and will take charge of component development as required.
• Expected to provide maintenance and code enhancements for the production team.
• Expected to be actively enhancing their knowledge of the Adobe Platform and elements of modern UI design and deployment
• Required to deploy systems onsite at the customers from time to time
• Expected to liaise with testing teams and where necessary directly with the customer
• Expected to be conversant with Flex, LiveCycle
• Expected to be flexible with longer working hours
• Expected to learn how to work well under pressure and motivate those on his team.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za