Intermediate Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R420K – R300K|
|Education||IT Related Degree and Java certifications will be an added benefit|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years’ experience in Java source code development|
Our client is a well-established software development house in Pretoria and they are urgently looking for an Intermediate Java Developer. They successful candidate must be a passionate hard worker who will be required to design, develop, test and implement applications.
Degree and experience:
• IT related Degree and Java Certifications
• Minimum 4+ years’ experience in source code development
• Must have Broad Java/J2EE Pattern knowledge
• Must have experience with LiveCycle Data Services
• Experience with development of complex web-based portals
• Familiar with software development lifecycle and processes
• Financial systems and accounting concepts will be an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Sharon) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact 011 807 8064 for further information. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za