Intermediate JAVA Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Johannesburg is currently looking for a Intermediate JAVA Developer to join their team.
This job entails delivering project based solutions to a variety of clients in different industries. This company offers skilled technologists a platform to deliver quality solutions with like-minded individuals. The environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating for those who have the technical and design savvy.
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 3 – 5 years knowledge of Java and good knowledge of generics, threading and networking
• Good GOF design patterns knowledge
• Basic Enterprise design patterns knowledge. Enterprise Integration Pattern knowledge
• Java spring, Tibco and Incentage .Spring Framework, Tibco and Incentage. Build tools like Maven and Ant.
• Must have a good knowledge of Java EE 6 and be able to explain the advantages and disadvantages of using Java EE and a Java EE application server.
• Must have a good knowledge of ORM tools (including fetch strategies and serialisation). Specific ORM knowledge required will be JPA and Hibernate.
• Database normalisation, indexing and stored procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za