Intermediate HTML/CSS developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
An Intermediate HTML/CSS Developer position is available with an exciting and large company in the JHB North area. The client is looking for a passionate individual who loves to work in a team, is performance driven and who can work well under pressure.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s Degree / Equivalent
• Ability to hand code correct semantic HTML5, XHTML markup
• Comply with CSS standards
• Develop In HTML and CSS with Cross Browser Capabilities.
• Responsive Design experience is a must
• Translate screen design mock-ups into responsive layout for Mobile, Tablet & Desktop.
• Mobile First Approach to Responsive design
• Correct Use of CSS Media Queries
• Photoshop Experience
• Extract Images assets & Save out Image assets from .psd into auto correct image compression formats for web.
• Resize and manipulation of image elements
• Understanding how HTML translates i.t.o Functional Portlets or Web Based Applications will be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualise the correct UX flow for a solution in terms of front end technologies used specifically in the context of the functionality required, information being displayed, end user’s interactions and actions performed in the solution.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za