Intermediate Front End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Front-End Developer position is available with a dynamic company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in HTML and Photoshop, Passionate about their skills, a high sense of urgency and a team player.
• Creating, enhancing, optimizing and troubleshooting development of the developed BPM product using the MS .NET platform.
• Making websites cross browser compatible.
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• E-mail campaign management.
• Slicing up designs to create e-mailers, websites & Facebook campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in I.T Software Development
• HTML & CSS
• Using JQuery plugins.
• Understanding of CSS grid systems.
• Using media queries to create responsive websites.
• HTML5 & CSS3.
• Experience with version control such as SVN or Git.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za