Intermediate Experienced C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
Intermediate experienced C# Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for someone with strong communication skills, ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and who is well organised.
• Responsible for installing, configuring and managing the development, integration and test environments.
• Daily operation and support of Jenkins CI environment.
• Develop complex build, test and deployment systems.
• Prepare and deliver release builds to production staging.
• Prepare detailed implementation and release plans.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of build/deployment systems.
• Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and stability of the build and test systems.
• Automate all feasible functions to reduce human tasks.
• Setup and develop monitoring, reporting and notification systems as relevant to the CI environment and test environments.
• Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to processes
• Provides technical leadership on delivery and system administration activities surrounding the CI / Release environment.
• Create and maintain continuous integration system configuration and end-user documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 2/3 years in supporting a Continuous Integration Platform in a Windows environment with experience in best practices, processes and tools.
• 2+ years as a software developer on the MS Stack (C# .NET 2.0, .NET 4.0) with experience in both windows and web development.
• Hands-on experience in building and deploying enterprise-level applications as both Windows Services and on IIS.
• Expertise with build automation tools (Jenkins).
• Experience in IIS administration and configuration.
• Experience in MS SQL SERVER (T-SQL, Database administration).
• Experience with MSBUILD.
• 3 years Windows Installer Technologies.
• Hands-on experience with build scripting tools (Bash, Windows Batch, PowerShell).
• Hands-on experience with GIT source control management system and branching/merging.
• Familiarity with MS Test.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za