|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on experience|
Intermediate Java Developer needed for a fast growing company based in Johannesburg. This candidate need to be driven, motivated and passionate about Java development.
• You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions.
• You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
• You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
• Provides support service when required constant monitoring and update of production environment
• Identify and reports trends where appropriate
• Investigate reasons for critical problems
• Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE
• Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
• The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints into account.
Qualification and experience:
• Essential Skills and Requirements (strong skill set) Java (JEE),
• Angular NodeJS,
• Web Services development (REST) using JAX-WS
• BSc Degree or equivalent qualification/Java Certification
• Between 3 & 7 Years Practical development experience on Java technologies
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Lyndall on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za