Intermediate Database Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R240K – R180K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma beneficial|
An experienced DBA is required to join this Mid-sized company based in Cape Town North. Experience and skills in Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS and SQL) essential.
Candidates currently residing in Cape Town will receive preference.
• Review application functional and non-functional requirements
• Implement appropriate designs for databases, data warehouses, marts, reports, dashboards and interfaces
• Conduct basic data modelling and analysis, including reverse engineering documentation and forward engineering DML for implementation
• Specify database infrastructure requirements and design database solutions for high performance and availability
• 3 years' experience
• Matric plus applicable tertiary equivalent experience or preferably, an ICT relevant diploma or degree
• Relevant technical certifications are beneficial
• Must have a Drivers' License
• Able to consult on data architecture and assess impact of project changes to data architecture
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
required. SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) beneficial.
• Design and development of MS SQL Server databases (DB design, optimization, tuning, ETL, stored procedures, triggers and views)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact James, Sharne or Nicola on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za