Intermediate C# Opportunity (Rivonia)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R33k - R25k|
A dynamic eCommerce company in Rivonia is looking to expand their winning team! If you feel you have a great skillset and attitude that can contribute positively to the success of a great, fast-paced team, you have found the role for you.
• IT-Related Diploma or Degree from a reputable university
• C# Certification Advantageous
• 3+ years’ experience in C# development with .NET (not including internships)
• C#, ASP.Net
• .Net Framework 3 and later
• SQL Server 2008/2012, including SSIS, TSQL, triggers, indexes, performance tuning, views and stored procedures, database design
• XML, XSL
• Web Services
• Windows Services
• IIS7/7.5 management
• SQL Reporting Services and database replication experience will be advantageous
• Understand client/server interaction and requirements, Business- and systems analysis skills
• Creating and maintaining documentation
• Exposure to testing methodology
• The ability to reverse engineer existing solutions
• Exposure to an eCommerce or B2B Commerce environment
• Mobile development, business intelligence systems and Google Script are desirable.
• Become familiar with existing applications and projects in order to contribute to the success of these systems and take responsibility for specific projects which will be assigned
• Conduct rapid solution assignments and perform product and technology analysis
• Perform self-driven research to ensure existing platforms are maintained and updated to use current technology
• A mind-set of continuous learning is required in order to proactively provide new functionality or improve existing functionality to meet
• evolving business needs
• Develop an increasing understanding of evolved technologies and architectures, including, enterprise architecture strategies and implementation, deployment best practices, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Work across the technology development life-cycle including requirements gathering, technical requirements definition, development, testing and release management.
• Establish and implement processes and tools around automated configuration, development, deployment, testing and release management
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za