Intermediate C# Developer (Web)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Intermediate C# Developer is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 25 July 2015
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree Preferable.
• Microsoft Development Certifications (MCTS) (Advantageous)
• . NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
Skills and experience required:
• Procedural and Object Orientated programming skills and principles.
• 3 years C# /.Net development experience.
• MS SQL Server experience including database design and development.
• 3 to 5 years Visual Studio 2008 and/or later experience.
2. Technology Preferences
• Web Services/WCF
• Web application development.
• Solid experience relating to stored procedures and MS SQL Server.
• Web services.
• SharePoint 2010
• The candidate will be expected to maintain the current core applications as well as develop new applications assisting the business strategy.
• Will be working in a team environment often leading new developments.
*This position closes on the 25 July 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za