|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||B.Sc./ B.com IT Degree|
|Experience||+7 years experience|
A great new career opportunity available with one of the leading Digital Media Companies in South Africa based in Johannesburg. They are looking for strong Integration Developers who have strong University Degrees and have a passion and drive for Technology as a whole.
• Develop, test, debug and maintain application code
• Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes
• Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs
• Design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements
• Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
• Integrate existing as well as new applications onto Online, Mobile, Broadband & Broadcast platforms
Qualifications and Experience:
• B.Sc. B.Com University Degree in Computer Studies or suitable equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years of solid development experience
• Exceptional knowledge of Java, JSON, XML, XSL
• Solid BPM, ESB, and rules experience. Talend experience would be advantageous.
• Solid SOA, SOAP and RESTful web service experience.
• Experience with frameworks such as Spring Tomcat, Apache
• CI / CD knowledge. Experience with the likes of Jenkins, Selenium, Maven, JBehave, Puppet
• Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies, SCRUM experience would be advantageous.
• RDBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
• NoSQL knowledge would be a definite advantage (MongoDB, Neo4J)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne or Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za