Integration DS Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Integration DS Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in PHP and Python, ability to work independently, good communication skills and self-motivated.
• You will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom-developed code that integrates into the company Application Platform primarily using PHP and Perl.
• Your work must adhere to design standards, meet the functional specification and be free from defects.
• You will engage with project management teams to understand requirements and do your part to ensure projects are delivered to specification and within deadlines.
• You will continuously develop your skills by participating in design sessions, development testing, code reviews and enhancement sessions.
• You will be asked to prepare technical and handover documents that are easy to read and accessible to junior maintenance developers
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 - 5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Strong coding skills on PHP and Perl or the appetite to learn quickly
• Be familiar with web service protocols (SOAP, WSDL, etc.)
• Be familiar with service frameworks (Java, PHP, Perl, C++)
• Strong ability to follow through on projects from start to finish
• Able to produce documentation at a high standard in logic, content and grammar/spelling
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za