Int/Snr C#.Net Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
|Education||Relative diploma or degree|
We require 4 Intermediate to Senior developers for a number of projects in a financial environment. Experience in Investment banking and Trading system experience would be beneficial.
Ideal candidates are diligent, hardworking individuals who are able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, are capable of thinking objectively while collaborating with team members with the objective of delivering outstanding work.
They will be involved with enhancements to existing systems and in some cases the development of new systems.
• Code/build solutions from technical requirements that are highly complex using C# .NET programming and related development technologies.
• Perform highly skilled coding and programming tasks, such as integration of designs with internal applications and services.
• Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and system changes to ensure quality and conformity to technical and business requirements and standards.
• Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
• Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
• Thoroughly document code and system changes.
• Provide time estimate and scheduling input as requested.
• Recommend development process and procedure improvements.
• Recommend system and process design changes.
• IT Specific Tertiary Qualification (Nice to Have)
• 5+ Years of Experience in Software Development
• .Net framework 4.5,
• WCF Services,
• SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 (including SQL Integration and Analysis Services)
• SQL Queries and Stored Procedure Experience
• MQ and Python Scripting an advantage.
• Agile Application Development exposure
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Relevant degree or diploma
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za