|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Grade 12 or equivalent qualification Must be a trade certified Instrumentation Technician|
Mining client in Gauteng has a position available for an Instrumentation Technician.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Must be a trade certified Instrumentation Technician
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an underground trackless mining environment
• Experience in process control instrumentation on ore loading systems, conveyors and water pumps.
• Experience with water and compressed air reticulation systems
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Nathalie/ Judith on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za