Innovative Mobile Developer (Android + iOS)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R30k - R45k|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
An Innovative Android + iOS Developer is wanted for a position with a vibrant company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver to join their talented tight-knit team!
*No applications will be considered after 01 December 2015
• Degree or Relevant Tertiary education
• Minimum 3 years of overall iOS & Android development.
• Strong Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
• Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
• Experience in integration development (HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, Corba, raw sockets, etc.)
• Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
• 3 years minimum experience in relational database design and creation, SQL query and manipulation and stored procedure creation (MySQL preferred)
• Knowledge of both Windows and Linux
• Experience using social media APIs
• Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
• Using version control (e.g. SVN)
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za