Information Technology Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Northern Cape|
A leading mining house in the Northern Cape is looking for an IT Manager.
• Bachelor of Information Technology
• 8 Years’ experience in Information Management and IT processes in a mining/technical environment
• 3 years’ experience in management
• Must have experience in following systems: Electronic Document Management System, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Management Systems, Learner Information Management Systems, Microsoft Office and SHERQ Systems.
• Business Intelligence and trend Analyses
• Functional process Optimization
• Promote and enforce Compliance
• Plan, implement, control and monitor approved changes
• Plan, direct and assess Quality Management within function
• Micro- and macro-economic Awareness
• Management Information Systems and Information Technology operations
• IT Governance
• Implement operations effectiveness model and practice
• Improvement and optimization
• Information Technology Disaster Recovery Plan
• Input into functional planning
• Implement cost control Systems
• Internal and external stakeholder relationships
• People management
• Implement and manage people development initiatives
• People development and identify training gaps
• Workforce planning
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za