IT Test Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R65k - R55k|
IT Test Manager needed to join an awesome company based in JHB!
• 5+ years test management experience
• Tertiary qualification in IT / Computer Science or other relevant tertiary qualification
• Project management qualification would be an advantage
• Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of Testing Automation tools
• Knowledge of Insurance and Financial markets will be an advantage
• Advanced MS Excel, Pivot tables to create Statistical analysis & Graphs
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to coach and mentor junior staff
• Ability to work without supervision
• Able to work in conditions of change, flexible and open to learn new concepts and understanding of driving Testing and Change controls governance
• Ability to multi-task, Attitude of “owning” a problem or task
• Recognise the unique demands of IT with regards to non-conventional working hours
• Consult / Advise implement most appropriate testing approaches depending on the nature of the solution, project / change
• Design and develop Test Strategy (Master Test Plan)
• Proficiency in understanding MSPROJECT will be an advantage
• Draft schedules for testing activities that consider the project dependencies and timelines
• Take corrective action and re-plan testing activities when necessary
• Plan test cycles as applicable, understanding the knowledge of Test Life Cycle Management phases, ‘Unit, System, System Integration & UAT) testing
• Advanced progress tracking and reporting, including setting up of suitable structures in the tools provided to facilitate this, e.g. statistical information of 2 weekly release implementations, extrapolation into cumulative Month-to-date and YTD (Year-to-date) production deployments of changes
• Advanced risk and Issue management
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za