IT Systems Administrator
|Salary||R15K and R25K|
|Experience||6+ years experience|
Our client is looking for IT Systems Administrator to be part of their team. If you are a skilled Systems Administrator and you are looking for new challenges, then is the perfect opportunity to apply.
• Find resolutions to network faults in little to no time to ensure the absolute minimum disruption to business.
• Proactively assess, monitor and maintain networks.
• Preventative maintenance and backups.
• Constantly updating how-to documents and system information.
• Successful completion of helpdesk requests within SLA
• Ensure that all helpdesk requests have closing comments explaining the fault and resolution.
• Ensure that there is a formal downtime report provided within 24 hours for each major disruption to business.
• All downtime caused by network failure to be logged on Service Centre.
• All network incidents to be logged on Service Centre within the same day.
• Handing documentation in on time and providing feedback to Managers on requested information within the time allocated.
• Downtime report to be updated once a fault has been cleared.
• Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Computer hardware and software systems and programs
• Computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Computer troubleshooting
• Computer viruses and security
• E-mail and internet programs
• Mitel call centre environment
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za